Wild West themed slot games have always had a place amongst many avid gamers as a popular theme to follow and it would seem developer Play ‘N Go have taken inspiration from that with their Golden Colts offering.
The slot game takes players to the American frontier and will take them on a gun-slinging bounty hunting adventure as they get upon their horse and go into the Wild West.
Our Golden Colts slot game review will provide players looking at playing this game with all the key pieces of information they need.
Golden Colts slot game has 40 paylines available for players to try and form winning combinations on when hitting the grid of five reels and four rows.
Players of all budget requirements are able to spin the reels as there are a number of options available. Those that prefer to get more spins for their money can play for as small as €0.20 per spin, whereas those that fancy winning the bounty can place a spin for as much as €100 per turn. As with many of Play ‘N Go’s slot games, there is an ‘Autoplay’ button available for those that want to enjoy the shoot-out uninterrupted.
Naturally, the symbols on the reels match the theme, with Westernised A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9 playing cards representing the low values, whilst the girl, the gambler, the sheriff and the sheriff symbols fill out the paytable. The latter is the most rewarding, giving you 12.5x the stake when five of them are matched.
There are an abundance of Golden Colts bonus features available within this Play ‘N Go slot game, with no fewer than seven to trigger! The scatter symbol – which is the game’s logo – needs to land for this to happen, but the rewards are perhaps what makes the game so interesting as they offer things like Wilds, free spins and cash.
- Ace High Gang – This particular feature provides players with three Free Spins and will see 4×4 mega symbols appear on reels 2-5 whilst the round has been triggered.
- Wild Bull – Three Free Spins are handed out in this feature whilst all the symbols on reels 1 and 2 turn into Wilds.
- Law of the Wild – This round starts off with One Free Spin, but players are able to acquire more when the Sheriff covers reels 2, 3 and 4 or as a 3×3 block.
- Gunslingers – A random 30x multiplier will be awarded before a Free Spin is played, therefore providing players with the chance to make a lucky shot!
- Poker Play – Landing a 2×2 Gambler on a reel will see him stick there for the duration of the feature and if he is joined by another, an extra re-spin is earned. The symbol will act as a Wild throughout the round when in play.
- Furies – The Girl icon will enlarge to a mega 2×2 symbol and will become sticky as re-spins will continue to occur until a win is made.
- Most Wanted – This feature will uncover 20 wanted criminals and will essentially see all the aforementioned six features combine for one huge feature! Therefore, this feature can be extremely lucrative if the player can avoid being captured.
RTP (return to player)
A 96% return to player rate (RTP) has been set by Play ‘N Go for their Golden Colts slot game, and with a medium volatility level, it is perhaps a game that would be suitable for players of all levels in regards to the payouts that can be achieved.